Sunday, February 19, 2012


WEEK OF FEB 13th to FEB 19th
MON. : -
TUES. : 12 mi, double Crittenden/Bray. 7 w/Frank
WED. : 11 mi w/workout, 2 mi/2x800
12:20/2:59/3:00
THU. -
FRI. : -10 mi w/hills, 5 with Frank
SAT. : -
SUN. : 10 mi, w/ hills, 5 with Frank
TOTAL FOR THE WEEK: 43

TOTAL MILES FOR 2012: 262

A good, although moderate week.  Wednesday workout was good, with boj for the 2 mile.  6:10 pace for 2 would be just about 19:00 for a 5k,  so that was encouraging.  The 800s felt pretty easy after that.  The rest of the week was all hills, the only way to go out of my house is either up or down.  I ended up doing Crittenden Hill, of Bridge of Flowers fame, 4 times for the week.  And that was probably only 30% of the total uphill miles.  Eight weeks till Boston, and all systems seem go, with the exception of my shoulder, which is still hurting after a slip on the ice 4 weeks ago.  I must have found the only ice patch in New England this 'winter'.  Running doesn't seem to bother it too much, but work does.  Funny.  I guess I know which I need to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment