Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 6 2/3 thru 2/9


MON. :  1 hour on the bike trainer, plus an ab workout
TUES. : 0 miles again. Another hour on the bike. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate doing 'little'  jobs on the plumbing in an old house? It's gonna kill my weekly average. I might have to go for a long snow run tomorrow. 
WED. : 12 slow, snowy, hilly Buckland miles. 
THU. :  9 mi Buckland loop. Packed, slick snow most of the way. Consistency counts. 
FRI. : 0
SAT. : 0. What was it I was saying about consistency?
SUN. :  22 mi. total. 20+ fast, hilly Buckland miles with Patrick & Sri, then a mile+ easy with the dogs. I don't think over 50% of your weekly mileage should be your long run. But at least I got in two days on the bike and I still brought my weekly mileage up. 

TOTAL FOR THE WEEK: -  43 mi.  
TOTAL FOR THE YEAR: - 246 mi.
WEEKLY AVERAGE: 41 mi.   
DAYS RUNNING IN 2014: 25 out of 40 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment