Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wednesday with the Keenyans

It's been taking a long time to get my mind back into workouts, and even though I feel like I have put in some decent workouts recently, there hasn't been a drive to finish strong. It's been too easy to decide to cut it short and say it was good enough. Yesterday was one of those days. My times were ok, I felt alright, but the opportunity came up to cut it a little short, and I called it a day. Still an ok day, and I think I'm keeping my fitness level about the same, but progress isn't there.
Anyways, the Keenyans who showed up were: Justin, Andy, Greg, George, Erin, Sam?, Mark and me. Erin and I decided to do some 800s, 6 was the plan. after 4 we thought about doing some 400s & 200s to finish up. We ended up doing just 2 more 400s and calling it a day. Still 2 1/2 miles of speed work at a decent pace, but not too challenging.

800s
2:54/2:58/2:58/2:57
400s
1:23/1:23

Saturday is Mount Washington. I am looking forward to it, but we'll see how it goes. I am shooting for between 1:30-1:35.

1 comment:

  1. Hi James. I really enjoyed eating at the Mag Pie the other night (we all did). It's definitely worth the drive to Greenfield! Thanks for the figs- they were delicious!

    ReplyDelete